Our doggy suites offer large indoor/outdoor spacious and comfortable accommodations. For our larger guests we have 103 indoor/outdoor rooms that are 18 feet long by 5 feet wide. All of the sleeping areas are equipped with raised kennel decking and plush double sided sheepskin bedding, all provided by the resort. The indoor areas are also heated for the comfort of your pet which is especially nice during the cold winter months.
For our smaller guests we have 74 indoor/ outdoor rooms that are 14 feet long by 5 feet wide. These rooms include the same amenities as our larger rooms. As you can see in the photos below, we have been working on painting murals on the walls for a more pleasing and comforting look while your pet is in our care.
MANDATORY RESORT REQUIREMENTS:
All dogs require vaccination records upon entering our resort showing they are current with Rabies, Distemper and Bordetella (Canine Cough). Your furry friend will not be allowed to board at the resort without these required vaccines (No Exceptions).
With our Doggy Suites we include the following:
- Frequent maid service and clean bedding every day
- Fresh water throughout the day
- A high quality balance meal for those guests not providing their own food. We currently are serving “Diamond Natural” Chicken & Rice dry food mixed with warm water. Meals are offered one to three times daily depending on your pets needs
- For our older guests, we have rubber matting available to make getting around easier
- and MOST IMPORTANTLY – WE PROVIDE LOVING CARE!
Optional Services Available:
- $2.75 per serving for Afternoon Yappy Hour – This is our homemade "Doggy Ice Cream". We make it with yogurt, peanut butter and a bit of water. Once mixed together, we freeze it into individual ice cups. This is a treat your furry friend will surely enjoy.
- $10.00 per 20 minute Playtime Session. This is our one on one playtime with just your pet in one of our two spacious play areas. If your pet loves to play a certain way (off leash, fetch, etc.) please let us know when signing them up.
- $5.00 per 10 minute Potty Walk. Even though we offer an area in each individual room for relief, every once in awhile you get that “Doggy” that just won’t go unless they’re on grass or near a bush – we’ll, this should do the trick!
- $15.00 for a Half Day Doggy Group Social - this is a 2 hour session and you can choose am or pm
- $25.00 for a Full Day Group Social – a total of 4 hours (includes the am and pm session) with a nap time in between. WOW! All you need is a dog friendly dog and this is what they’ll want. To find out more – check out our Social Hour Page